Bienvenue sur Little Red Stars !
Nous espérons que le forum vous plaira
Top Site
N'oubliez pas de voter régulièrement pour le forum ici et ici !
soutenir LRS sur bazzart
n'hésitez pas à poster sur bazzart pour promouvoir notre univers les petits loups attention, on réserve une surprise aux meilleurs pubeurs
LRS est sur Twitter
n'hésitez pas à nous suivre sur twitter afin d'être au courant des dernières actualités sur LRS
On est toujours là
Même si vous nous avez cru un peu ailleurs on est toujours là et on vous prépare des surprises, stay tuned
Promotion Flash !
Promotion flash, à partir d'aujourd'hui (06/04) rameutez un poto sur le forum vous rapporte un max de points (de 50 à 100 points !) plus d'infos ici
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Partagez

let's pretend you're not the same. ☾ JETHAN

Will Clayton
☾ it is a lost soul.

I had been walking through Washington DC for a few hours now, without any specific purpose. The sky was a little bit mixed this day, but nothing seemed to stop my happiness. I felt free, feeling the wind on my neck, my hands in my trouser's pockets, continuing my walk in the public square near the White House. I hadn't got school this day, and it seemed important to me to spend time outside. I was this kind of guy who needed to renew his mind thanks to a little walk across the city. I knew that a lot of people would think that it is strange and weird, but I just wanted to spend time with myself. I was so introvert that I needed to take a few minutes. My eyes were closed, some images of my life scrolling in my mind. I was a normal guy, it is all I ever wanted to be, and sometimes, I wanted to be invisible. Why? I thought that it will be simpler to avoid people's attention, letting me live the life I ever wanted. My senses scrambled, and when I opened my eyes, I saw a blond man, in front of me. I had no word, and I realized that I just kicked someone. « I'm so sorry, I just.. I just didn't see you were here. » My face turned immediately red, feeling a lot of shame. I bit my lips a few times, when something hit my mind. The man who stayed here was Ethan, an old ex-friend. I was totally confused, and I didn't know what to say. A lot of feelings went through my body: the surprise, the anger and the disgust. However, I couldn't say anything, no word wanted to leave my mouth.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Invité
Invité

let's pretend you're not the same

ethan & james

I was thinking about Victoria, simply because I missed her. I didn’t saw her last week because she was really busy with all her exams. I should study too right now but I prefer hang out in the streets of Washington, waiting to see an interesting pub where I can drink and talk with the barmaid. I was feeling lonely, kind of, since my dad kicks me out of the big mansion. Well, I wasn’t so desperate but I really want to make his life a true hell. He’s the worst person of the planet, seriously. He quit my mother for another women and my mother just kill herself after that. He tried to hide the whole thing but I know the truth. A sight escaped my mouth when I replaced a rebel blond wick tried to hide my left eye.

My life was complicated, not like an avril lavigne song you know. A true mess, believe me. I saw some people looking at me in a wrong way. I know that I did some awful things but I hate my father and I really want him to pay for what he did. Well, I leaked a sextape last year after my participation in a crazy reality show. Seriously, my life is a true mess between the parties, some one night stand and taking care of my sister and my half-brother… I know I’m a good person but I want revenge.

I was texting a hot girl when someone kicked me. I looked at him, like no one cares. Then he apologized. « I'm so sorry, I just... I just didn't see you were here. » he said. That’s really when I heard his voice that I realized who he was. James Naili. I had a tiny smile when I saw that he was really pissed. The thing is, James and I were really friends in high school. The guy thinks that I started a rumor about him and seriously, I never did that in all my life. Okay, I know, I’m a sinner but in my bro’code… It’s impossible for me to make that to a friend, I’m pretty loyal. I broke the silence first: « James Naili… Such a long time. How are you? »

Right, he will destroy my head off but I wanted to try. I cared about him and I loosed him because I was too ashamed because he believed that I was an idiot. And he grew up well, I bit my lips for a second when I realised how cute he was right now. Even if he believed that I was an asshole, I really need to convince him that I’m a great person and I really need to give me another chance.

acidbrain

Will Clayton
☾ it is a lost soul.

I was totally ashamed, kicking someone wasn't a habit. I was this kind of guy who was  really attentive about everything, about my environment, and about people around me.  He had a phone on his hands, and if it was thrown on the floor and broken, I would have rushed to repay him. I looked at him one more time, and I saw his little smile on his face. I didn't know if he did that to reassure me or just to convince me that he was a good person. At this time, I couldn't think about that, being overwhelmed by seeing him. It was a weird feeling. I just remembered the time we spent together, putting a tiny smile on my face, but if I had the courage, I would have punch his face and let him there. But I was not this kind of person, maybe I was to weak. This is just me. He asked me, without any hesitation how I was. I acquiesced after a long silence. « I'm fine Ethan, more than when you were in my life. » I admitted. He could feel the wrath in my voice, my reason spoke for me. But my heart wanted to say something else. I saw a different Ethan this day, he seemed different, older. He had a fashion clothing style, and he wasn't trivial. This part of him enchanted me. When we were friends, I didn't notice that he was pretty cute, looking more now like a fashion bad boy. I admitted, a kind of fantasy spoke for me in my head. « But, you know, I am glad to see you again, I missed you, I think. » I added with a shy voice, hid behind a red face.

Contenu sponsorisé

let's pretend you're not the same. ☾ JETHAN